>> Speaking of mod_perl, we are very interested in integrating mod_perl 2.0
>> into our environment.  However, it appears to still be in development.  I
>> spoke with Randall Schwartz at the conference, and he estimates that
>> mod_perl 2 will be out of beta in about 6 months.  I had the chance to

Simon> It always amazes me how people who are completely uninvolved with the
Simon> project take upon themselves the role of telling others what's going on
Simon> in the project.

Simon> We estimate that we will start releasing release candidates in a month
Simon> or so. As soon as I finish working through the API and a few of the
Simon> critical problems are resolved.

In my defense, I tried to indicate that this was merely a guess.