On Tue, Aug 31, 2004 at 08:41:10PM -0700, Ben Hopkins wrote:
> 2:  I added /perl-status and got a 404 error, just like I get for
> /server-status, /server-info, and /howdy locations.  _It's exactly as if
> mod_perl were not installed!_
>
> Wait a minute!  It is exactly as if the "SetHandler" directive is always
> ignored.  (Which is why /server-status and /server-info do not work.)  I
> don't remember if they worked before this.  Is it possible that I forgot
> something that implements SetHandler???

According to your OP, PERL_HANDLER is enabled. I think that you are
right; mod_perl is not properly installed. Have you tried building
without mod_proxy to see if it works? Unfortunately, I can't be of much
further help. I use ApacheToolbox to build my Apache httpd and do not
know enough about APACI et al. to offer further advice.

Good luck,
William

--
Knowmad Services Inc.