On Fri, Sep 03, 2004 at 10:47:37PM -0700, Ben Hopkins wrote:
> THAT DID IT!   I commented perl's LoadModule, restarted, and VIOLA,
> every thing's back to normal.

Hey Ben,

I'm glad that Rici was able to help you.

> The verrrrry odd thing is that there are no errors in the build, or in
> apache's logs or when it tries to run a module.

What kind of error are you expecting? Perhaps mod_perl does not mind two
versions being loaded although it would seem that issuing the LoadModule
statement would trigger a warning message if mod_perl was compiled in.

> And I still get 404s for /perl-status and /server-status.

That sounds like a problem. What's in your error logs? What are your
configurations for these sections.

William

--
Knowmad Services Inc.