On Tuesday 23 November 2004 11:56 am, Stas Bekman wrote:

> >> with mp2 you need to update the stat info yourself each time you update
> >> $r->filename. something like this:
> >>
> >>  $r->filename($newfile);
> >>  $r->finfo(APR::Finfo::stat($newfile, APR::FINFO_NORM, $r->pool));

> I've updated the docs to mention that:
> http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/api/Apache/RequestRec.html#C_filename_

Out of curiosity, what was the reason for the change? I would have thought it
is much more prone to user error (people not knowing or forgetting to update
the states). Are there cases where you'd change the filename but not need to
restat it?

--
"And what are you?" "Alive. Everything else is negotiable."
- Sheridan and Franklin, Babylon 5