Joe Schaefer wrote:
Stas Bekman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Please test this package: http://apache.org/~stas/libapreq-1.33.tar.gz
(Apache::Request for mod_perl 1.x) and report any problems here.

Builds fine for me on debian woody. However the CPAN
dependencies for Apache::Test (a listed prereq) are currently b0rked, because CPAN thinks mod_perl-2.0.0-RC1 provides it:

  % perl -MCPAN -e shell
  i /Apache::Test/
  Module          Apache::Test    (G/GO/GOZER/mod_perl-2.0.0-RC1.tar.gz)

*Sigh* This is another PAUSE issue. PAUSE needs to read META.yaml in both packages (mod_perl-2.0.0-RC1.tar.gz and Apache-Test-1.18.tar.gz) and see that Apache-Test is the real package and index it and not the one coming bundled with mp2. This was discussed on p5p but I'm not sure if was implemented (I could be wrong). Anybody knows who is in charge of META.yaml spec nowadays and where is the latest version? and whether PAUSE supports the new feature?

If it is implemented already, then it's our *bug* and we just need to release Apache-Test with a correct META.yaml.