On Dec 28, 2004, at 12:58 PM, Stas Bekman wrote:

And if we do it the other way around, so you could take
Apache-Filter-HTTPHeadersFixup (the latest is on cpan) add a plain Build.PL (as if there was no mp2) and then we can add the needed strings and design ModPerl::MB on the way?

Yes, that should be pretty straight-forward, provided you're not practicing any voodoo in the Makefile.PL script that needs replicating. ;-)

I've long ago planned to make my modules available under public svn, let me ping Robert if I we can setup an svn rep on svn.perl.org.

Coo.

Regards,

David