Title: Re: MP2 - Make test Error - t/api/request_rec.t
>>You realize that this is not an a-few-lines-test-case. How can we analyze
>>or run it if it requires a database connection and non-existing
>>auth_incoming_user and other functions. Please reduce it to the case that
>>has no external dependencies and so that it still fails. I bet while you
>>are reducing that you will find the problematic code.

Sorry, I know its unrunable as it is, I was just hoping that showing it was a package and everything was called with a subroutine that I could have eliminated any problems with global values or anything of that nature - I'll try to do something to produce the same results without all the overhead.

-Chris