cfaust-dougot wrote:
You realize that this is not an a-few-lines-test-case. How can we analyze
or run it if it requires a database connection and non-existing
auth_incoming_user and other functions. Please reduce it to the case that
has no external dependencies and so that it still fails. I bet while you
are reducing that you will find the problematic code.

Sorry, I know its unrunable as it is, I was just hoping that showing it was a package and everything was called with a subroutine that I could have eliminated any problems with global values or anything of that nature - I'll try to do something to produce the same results without all the overhead.

It's possible that you create a closure somewhere, but you don't show that somewhere. Otherwise why would you have defined all those globals. Try to get rid of those and pass things by value.

-- __________________________________________________________________ Stas Bekman JAm_pH ------> Just Another mod_perl Hacker http://stason.org/ mod_perl Guide ---> http://perl.apache.org mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://use.perl.org http://apacheweek.com http://modperlbook.org http://apache.org http://ticketmaster.com