        From: Jain, Abhay K, ALABS [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Wed 3/2/2005 6:37 AM
        To: modperl@perl.apache.org
        Subject: Question about Files directive

        I just compiled mod_perl 1.29 with apache. As I understand from
        the documentation that with use of directive "Files", Apache caches the
        perl cgi code so that on next invocation it does not to reparse it.
        If I want to specify more than one cgi script to be cached, how
        do I specify via Files directive.