Dominique Quatravaux wrote:

t/apache/content_length_header.1..27
# testing : GET /TestApache__content_length_header C-L header
# expected: 0
# received: undef
not ok 2
# testing : GET /TestApache__content_length_header?set_content_length
C-L header
# expected: 0
# received: 25
not ok 5
# testing : HEAD /TestApache__content_length_header?set_content_length
C-L header
# expected: undef
# received: 25
not ok 17

Hmm, tried with 2.0.52 + perl 5.6.1 on linux, and it works fine. What's confusing is that your subject says Apache 1.3.26, whereas your report says Apache 2.0.52, whereas the error indicates that you really run Apache 2.1.x. Take a look at t/apache/content_length_header.t that's where you can see that httpd 2.1 has changed behavior.

Dominique, did you build Apache by yourself? Is it possible that you have Apache 2.0.x with some special patches from 2.1.x applied to it? My guess is that this is the case. In which case there is nothing we can do about it, since you aren't running a proper Apache 2.0.x but some sort of hybrid.