Hello everyone, I just bump into something strange I wonder if anyone else here have experienced it or better have a fix.

I have been using SizeLimit with FixupHandler since day one and it has been working wonderful, recently I noticed the documention have been changed now the CleanupHandler become the prefered choice of handler to handle SizeLimit. So I've picked a stage machine, make the change and let it run overnight, expecting nothing to go wrong and looking forward to make the change standard in subsequence deployment.

I didn't have to wait very long, only after an hour or so, I start getting report that the box is acting 'funny', it starts rejecting requests and checking the log it seems some of the variables in the script being call, seems to be returning undefined. Restarted apache, it seems to work fine for a while then it comes again. I rolled back the change and a day has passed no more report of the problem have been reported since.

I am running mod_perl 1.29 here, with apache 1.3.27

Many thanks.

Tor.

--
                          Victor