Hello Philip,

Thanks for the good reply. Appreciate it. That has been bugging me for the longest time.

You are suggesting that FBSD 4.x is not easy to compile ithreads via ports. I wonder why FBSD even on 5.x does not come with ithreads precompiled (Linux does!). But I find it quite a deterent to use FBSD for multiple apps in the future.

Thanks anyway. It helps.