I had something like

use Apache2
use Apache2::compat ();

before, but I pasted directly what was in the tutorial (below) and it worked. As long as I'm shooting out an email to the list, does anyone know offhand exactly what options I need to put in there to run a script that I'm moving from a apache1/mod_perl1 config? That's why I just had the compat() option. I tried running it with the below options (thinking that because compat was included that I'd be ok) but it failed.

I assume that it depends on what I'm doing exactly in the old script, but was wondering if anyone knew of anything special that I needed to do offhand. I haven't done much research yet...

My current .pl file (same as what's given on the net)

use ModPerl::Util ();
use Apache2::RequestRec ();
use Apache2::RequestIO ();
use Apache2::RequestUtil ();
use Apache2::ServerRec ();
use Apache2::ServerUtil ();
use Apache2::Connection ();
use Apache2::Log ();
use Apache2::Const -compile => ':common';
use APR::Const -compile => ':common';
use APR::Table ();
use Apache2::compat ();
use ModPerl::Registry ();