Hi,

Too few input to help you:
a) Show us your config? Are you running it as an Registry-Script?
b) What version of mod_perl are you using?
c) Modify include path with:
   1. In httpd.conf(see
http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/config/config.html):
      - PerlRequire startup.pl
      - PerlSwitches -I/my/include/modperl (mp2)
   2. In your module/script (use lib qw(/my/include/modperl))

Tom