On 29 Aug 2005, at 01:15, Badai Aqrandista wrote:

I think I have to write some of the code in C. I can't find any other places in the code to optimize (or probably I uncounciously don't want to make changes because I don't have any test suites)...

Then how do you know what to write in C?

The part that is called the most... I have localized it to one or two subroutines... But I haven't done so... My C skill is very2 rusty...

Franky, if your code is CPU bound (rather than waiting for the
database) then a MaxClients of 3 will serve your purposes.
I'll give it a try...

You *do* have KeepAlive off in your httpd, right?
No...

Thanks a lot for the enlightment...

---
Badai Aqrandista