Just starting to look at Catalyst, cause we have to rewrite a lot of
stuff here. So far I'm just installing and the incredible amount of
dependencies there are, are scaring the hell out of me (think huge
processes).

It looks like its including an immense load of pure perl modules for
functionality thats already present in mp2+apreq2. (but I might be wrong)

So what I'm gonna do now is benchmark a simple catalyst app versus a pure
mp2+apreq2 handler.

Will post results back to the list, if anyone is interested.

Enno