Vladimir S. Tikhonjuk wrote:

John ORourke пишет:

Vladimir S. Tikhonjuk wrote:

O.K. Thanks for answer :)
I want to write rather big project. How I have to construct it: I mean,
should I make a lot of handlers, like, /debitor, /debitor/documents,
/debitor/documents/contracts .... Or, create *.pl scripts. Or may be
there is another theory ?

Are there any tutorials about how to build the structure of the project ?

I would strongly recommend using one of the well used frameworks. You can find more info and tutorials from the links on this page:

http://perl.apache.org/products/app-server.html

If this is a big project, and you have a deadline, and someone else might need to maintain the code after you've gone, then my advice would be to try a few of the systems shown on the page above - try some simple test apps - before you start using one for your big project.

John