HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 16:53:29 GMT
Server: Apache/2.0.52 (Fedora)                  <- Note no mod_perl here
Accept-Ranges: bytes

Yet I have a number of mod_perl handlers that appear to work fine. I have /usr/lib/httpd/modules/mod_perl.so which (presumably) get loaded via a ~/conf.d/perl.conf.

Also my package manager (yum) says that mod_perl is installed as version 1.99_16-3. My httpd is Server version: Apache/2.0.52.

My main problem is that other modules are not seeing the mod_perl installation, EG: SOAP::Apache.

Is my configuration messed up? Do I need to start again?
TIA,
Dp.