Tyler Bird wrote:
Clinton Gormley wrote:
On Wed, 2007-05-23 at 17:04 -0400, Dondi M. Stroma wrote:
I've also gotten segfaults from reading a bad cookie. Another segfault problem I experienced was caused by using a lexical variable in a sub in a Registry script that was declared outside of the sub (specifically, it was a CGI.pm object). Those segfaults seemed to happen randomly only about 10 to 20 percent of the time.

Another segfault cause is opening a DB handle in the parent process, and
not closing it before forking, so that it gets used in the child
processes.

Clint

Clint,

How did you resolve this in your code? I have have apache setup with mod_perl &with persistent database connections.
It appears it may be something like this.

Tyler