John ORourke schrieb:
Jens Helweg wrote:
I thought perl -c mymodule.pm is no option when developing modperl handler modules because these will only run/build in the apache modperl environment and not on command line ?
Not sure about your windows environment but a command-line perl -c works just fine for me on modules which use Apache2::*

Make sure you have 'use strict; use warnings;' in your code, that will help you write good code.

cheers
John

Thanks. I have 'use strict;' and 'use warnings;' included. Maybe I was a
little to hasty on thinking that it would not run on the command line. I
will check the errors again...