On 7/3/07, CraigT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I put a lot of stuff in my (cliff) scratchpad like the ENV values, the
relevant Apache httpd entries, a dump, the Apache error log, and code
examples.   Would it be possible for you to review the stuff I put there?

Maybe later.  Do you have a link for it?

Clinton didn't spot anything.  But the MOD_PERL ENV variable is not getting
set and this variable controls the release of globals in the beginning of
CGI.pm.   I don't know how this variable gets established, but I think its
an important clue.

If $ENV{'MOD_PERL'} is empty, you are running under CGI, not mod_perl.
Maybe you have a typo in your code that checks it?

- Perrin