On 7/6/07, CraigT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Am I passing the paramters in the anchor
examples I presented earlier as I should using PerlRun or mod_perl?

I don't think you ever showed us the code.  You just showed the code
where you print the HTML.  If you can show us a complete sub and how
you call it, we can tell you if it looks right.

Should
I be able to see the correct passed parameters when I pull them across to
the module invoked by the anchor prior to entering a sub in that module (my
$page = new CGI;$params = $page->param("str");)?

Yes, even if y ou have a scoping problem, code that is in the "main"
part of your script, outside of subs, should be able to see the
correct values.

If a subroutine needs many
parameters, how would you recommend they be passed?

Use a hash:

foo(x => 1, y => 2);

sub foo {
   my %args = @_;
   print $args{x}, $args{y};

After simply installing
mod_perl, am I using the Apache embedded Perl interpreter or do I have to
make the transition to PerlRun or mod_perl for this to occur?

You have to use PerlRun or some other mod_perl handler.

- Perrin