Hi all,

Just want to share something I read today (fairly old news) at ApacheLounge:
http://www.apachelounge.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1907

Since many (most?) people who use Apache from Apache Lounge also use mod_fcgid and/or mod_perl, it seems that 2.2.5 will remain the best Apache version to use until Apache 2.2.7 comes out.

It is expected that new versions of mod_fcgid and mod_perl will be needed for Apache 2.2.7, because the proposed changes will not be backward-compatible with Apache 2.2.5 and earlier.

My point is that for Win32 modperlers, you may want to check out 2.2.5, and hold out for 2.2.7 (and a potentially new release of modperl to support it).