Octavian Rasnita wrote:
Regarding the best Apache for Windows, I have a problem running Apache under
windows and I think this thread might help me.

I tried Apache 2.2.4 with and without SSL support, and Apache 2.2.6 from
apachelounge, but they still don't work.
I'm using 2.2.4 now on Win32, and it's running good for me. Much much better than the 2.x.x series from the Apache site. Works on XP and W2k3.

A point to note though is that you should not use the modperl compilation from AL. Use the standard-issue one from theoryx5. Install libapreq2 from theoryx5 also.

Apache 2.2.6 is not recommended for Win32 iirc. Don't touch it.

Of course, your problems may be compounded (but I'm not sure) by the other components you are using (Catalyst)? For me, I'm just living off HTML::Template, DBI, and some other libraries. You may want to be more explicit on the errors you're encountering, and at which points did the install break.