Hi,

Here is a message from somebody that monitors the mod_perl mailing list but cannot send messages to it.
Can anyone comment?

Thank you.

Octavian,

I solved it by going back to Activestate 820. I also found that the
problem is not on Vista.
Both Apache 2.22 and 2.24 have the problem.
It can also be that because of some windows update the problems started.

perlInterpStart is one of a few tuning parameters that can change the
behaviour of the perlInterpreters, see the http://modperlbook.org/html/24-
3-1-Thread-Support.html.
perlInterpStart tells how many interpreters are started at startup.
You can set these parameters in the httpd.conf file of apache.

I have tested on different hardware and the problem is seen on all of the
computers with windows 2003sp2 and XPsp2.

Can you post this on the Modper list, hopefully someone else has an
answer. I still can not send to that list and do not know who to contact.

Kind regards,

Thomas