Octavian Rasnita wrote:

> Yes I've enabled DrWatson and I put the files with symbols in Apache
> directory, however I can't find something that could help me in the
> DrWatson log file.

Good.  Don't actually interrupt the program (the example using -g {PID}
to force the program to die).  Your server is doing well at that on it's
own :)  The crash is what you want to see, you should no longer be prompted
with the JustInTime debugger.

The next question is what does the crash dump of the *guilty* thread look
like?  You are looking for the word FAULT (all caps) in the drwatson output
from a crashed program to determine which thread segfaulted.

Bill