On 15 Nov 2007, at 08:35, Michael Lackhoff wrote:
Thanks, it really works (more tests to come but it looks good so far)!
I had only some easy to fix problems:
1. in line 434 of Iterator.pm I had to replace 'exit' with 'CORE::exit'

Ah. I assume that's a mod_perl thing?

2. A minor doc error/misunderstanding: From the example in the POD it
  looks as if the code_ref gets the value as the first parameter:
  sub fetch { my $url = shift ...
  but I get ($index, $url), so the value is the second parameter, not
  the first.

Yeah I know... I read the documentation myself after suggesting the module to you and could barely make sense of it :)

3. My original code returns objects Storable has problems to digest. I
  will have to partly rewrite my code to only return data that is
  easyly serializable and (re)build the objects later.

Yup.

Thanks for this fine module!

You're welcome. Let me know if you hit any other problems.

--
Andy Armstrong, Hexten