Hi,

One of the first things I would look is their job postings...if they are switching, that would be one sign. Indeed, I saw a few software development jobs on amazon asking for Java and C/C++ experience. Only found one asking for any two of Java, C/C++, and Perl. Of course, this is just a hint...they may be hiring people to maintain their payroll database, etc.

But you might want to watch their jobs DB to see if there is any trend they're moving toward...

Ray

Jonathan Vanasco wrote:
I've heard from a few reputable sources that Amazon is looking to drop mod_perl, and push into another technology ( which I've also head is likely to be Java ).