On Apr 23, 2008, at 11:16, Torsten Foertsch wrote:

I think the /101 request is a subrequest. Do you use path_info? This together with the perl-script handler can cause a subrequest when apache wants to translate PATH_INFO to PATH_INFO_TRANSLATED. You can distinguish between a
subrequest and the main request by examining $r->main.

I was fiddling with that yesterday, and $r->main seemed to return true every time. But I'll try again.

Better register your cleanup handler with the request pool of the request you
want.

Will do, thanks.

David