On Apr 23, 2008, at 11:19, David E. Wheeler wrote:

On Apr 23, 2008, at 11:16, Torsten Foertsch wrote:

I think the /101 request is a subrequest. Do you use path_info? This together with the perl-script handler can cause a subrequest when apache wants to translate PATH_INFO to PATH_INFO_TRANSLATED. You can distinguish between a
subrequest and the main request by examining $r->main.

I was fiddling with that yesterday, and $r->main seemed to return true every time. But I'll try again.

The /101/ request *is* a subrequest? WTF is that coming from? It seems to happen after the AccessHandler finishes, but before the ResponseHandler runs. Maybe AccessHandler somehow triggers it? I don't see anything in there that looks like it calls path_info(), but I'll keep looking.

Best,

David