On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 2:28 PM, Stephen Clouse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> You
>> might try reverting to Perl 5.8 or mod_perl 1.3 to determine what is
>> causing the problem.
>
> Fedora currently ships with mod_perl 2.0 and perl 5.10.  No good way to
> revert there :)

I don't use vendor packages for this stuff.  If a web app is the
primary purpose of this machine, using a generic compile that Red Hat
made to try to please the broadest possible audience is likely to be
worse than your own compile, even if you just take defaults.

At this point, since you didn't change your app, you know that the
problem is either mod_perl 2, perl 5.10, or the Fedora compile.  If
you do your own compile, that will let you test if it's Fedora's
problem.  Then you can try swapping out the others.  Unless you're
familiar with debugging perl guts, I don't really see another way for
you to find the problem.

- Perrin