More memory but potentially faster, correct?  Since we don't have to
spawn as many processes to accommodate a load?  Although i don't use
worker MPM since the codebase I adopted is not thread safe, I would
investigate if it was an option.  Memory is fairly cheap and, with my
web servers (without DB's on it - just web servers) with 32 gigs of
RAM.....speed is more important.

Plus, of course, "threads" ge "optimization silver bullet"....right?  =)