Jeff Horwitz is working on mod_parrot and mod_perl6

mod_parrot info:
http://www.parrot.org/mod_parrot

Jeffs blog:
http://www.smashing.org/jeff/

It's coming along, but currently it's tough to actually do much that's useful without things like DBI, or Apache::Request. at least that's where it was at YAPC.

Adam

Boysenberry Payne wrote:
I wonder if this will still be the case with Parrot and Perl 6?
I've read up on it a bit and with being able to compile multiple languages exposing their libraries to each other it would seem more programmers might be tempted into using Perl because of it's massive library base.
What are the plans for mod_perl with perl 6?

Thanks,
Boysenberry Payne