On 28.01.2011 12:07, Torsten Förtsch wrote:
On Friday, January 28, 2011 11:42:46 Alexander Aparzev wrote:
# now check the log and see if it contains 12 lines of 'pnotes are ...'
((12==$(grep 'pnotes are destroyed after cleanup passed' t/logs/error_log
| wc -l)))&&   echo ok

Thank you Torsten. No, it doesn't.

Don't know what the itk-MPM does there. It may be that it just doesn't run the
cleanup hooks knowing that the process will terminate soon.

That also might be a reason for you to ignore the error.

Otherwise, get your preferred debugger and ...
Patches are welcome.

Would if I could :(

I am a Java developer and an ad-hoc system administrator. I can write a Perl script, but I cannot possibly debug mod_perl. Besides, there are other tests failing - see original message.

I think I would just give "make install" a try. Do you think it would be safe to assume mod_perl cannot possibly destabilize other sites which do *not* use mod_perl?

Viele Grüße aus Weimar nach Berlin (richtig),
Torsten Förtsch

Viele Grüße aus Berlin nach Weimar :)

Alexander