Hi All,

I am new to mod_perl (a java developer). I would like to know the best
approach to store and retrieve Applicaiton configurations that is accessible
to all packages in my mod_perl application.

My application configuration includes - Database details, Template mapping,
LDAP configuration details etc. I would like my to load all these
configuratoins when my application starts and then on, i should be able to
access these configuration from anywhere.

For Example:
my $dbDetails = ConfigUtil->getDBDetails(); //returns reference to hash
my dbUser = dbDetails->user;

I belive PerlSetVar only allows strings variables. I would like to get some
suggestions on how configuration management in mod_perl applications.

Thanks,
Jerry