Hello,

I'm currently developing a huge application with mod_perl, unixODBC and
MaxDB/SAPDB.
On my developing system everything is fine. But on the productive system
with > 50 users, I have database connection errors and request aborts and
so on.

Now I want to ask if someone knows a tool or perl modules, where I can simulate
50 users. I have a list with some common request including the query parameter
in order of appearence. But I don't know, how to send them to my developing
system to create the same load as it will be on the productive system.

Can someone help me with this issue?

Thanks and best regards,

Tobias