It's rudimentary but you can try Apache ab, the Apache benchmarking tool. You probably have it installed already. Try 'man ab' at the prompt.

If you want to emulate 50 concurrent requests, sent twice, you'd do something like:

ab -c 50 -n 100 http://example.com/etc?etc

If you don't have it installed already, then see
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/programs/ab.html

If that doesn't provide any clues, check

http://modperlbook.org/html/Chapter-9-Essential-Tools-for-Performance-Tuning.html

Good luck.

g.