Tobias Wagener wrote:
Hello,

I'm currently developing a huge application with mod_perl, unixODBC and
MaxDB/SAPDB.
On my developing system everything is fine. But on the productive system
with > 50 users, I have database connection errors and request aborts and
so on.

Now I want to ask if someone knows a tool or perl modules, where I can simulate
50 users. I have a list with some common request including the query parameter in order of appearence. But I don't know, how to send them to my developing system to create the same load as it will be on the productive system.

Can someone help me with this issue?

As a simple tool, have a look at the "ab" program that comes with Apache.