Shibi Ns wrote:
I would like terminate current sever Child  process after the end of
current request because some data is cached and data is changed after the
process creation.  The data cached during InitChild phase

Is it possible ?

It is certainly possible (*), but really, really, really inefficient. You are going to force your Apache server to create a new child process for each HTTP request ? That sounds crazy.
You should review your application logic instead.

(*) The easiest way would be to set MaxRequestsPerChild to 1 in your server
configuration.
But don't think that I would recommend doing that.