On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 3:20 AM, Shibi Ns <shibi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like terminate current sever Child  process after the end of current
> request because some data is cached and data is changed after the process
> creation.  The data cached during InitChild phase
>
> Is it possible ?

It certainly is!  You can use $r-->child_terminate().  You might put
this in a cleanup handler.  You can see example code in
Apache2::SizeLimit.

However, this isn't what I would do.  I would make a cleanup handler
that checks somehow to see if the data has changed (stat a file for
modtime?) and then reloads the data.  It's more efficient than
spawning a new process, albeit somewhat more complicated.

- Perrin