Vincent Veyron schrieb am 19.04.2012 um 22:33 (+0200):

> I see, I forgot to tell one step : once in the demo account, you see a
> list a 'Dossiers' in the right part of the screen
>
> Click into any 'dossier', the first one will do. Once inside, you'll see
> the tabs at the top of the screen, choose 'Tiers' or 'Intervenants'. The
> links are in that person's info.

Okay. As for the problem of passing parameters, I would just post the
input form as XML or whatever is handy for you and let the service
figure out what to do with that data based on, say, the document
element. So each type of document would have an associated server-side
handler that knows how to deal with it and what data to send back.
Pretty general, but that's how I'd tackle it. Hope this helps.

Best,

Michael