> Anybody know when mod_perl will support Apache 2.4? Or is it the other
> way around?
>
> Cheers!

        I'm interested in when this will come to fruition too.  I've been
encouraging people to learn mod_perl2 and a few of them told me that
without support for Apache HTTPd v2.4 they aren't interested (they
think that v2.2 is too old now, and I do consider that to be a
reasonable consideration nowadays), so this is becoming a problem.

        I also need to move on to Apache HTTPd v2.4 and I really want to get
away from running a separate instance of HTTPd v2.2 just for Perl
support.  My fear is that ModPerl will be mis-classified as "outdated
technology" as more sites increasingly upgrade to Apache HTTPd v2.4
and find that it is not compatible.

Randolf Richardson - rand...@inter-corporate.com
Beautiful British Columbia, Canada
http://www.inter-corporate.com/