On Sat, Feb 15, 2014 at 6:48 AM, Perrin Harkins <phark...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 8:01 PM, Jie Gao <j....@sydney.edu.au> wrote:
>> The link http://svn.apache.org/snapshots/modperl-2.0/ on page
>> http://perl.apache.org/download/source.html#Development_mod_perl_2_0_Source_Distribution
>> returns 404; http://perl.apache.org/dist/ is full of broken links.
>
> Apologies for the disruptions on the site.  We have had to make some
> changes in how it is generated in order to catch up to current Apache
> policies, and that has exposed some parts of the site generation
> process that were only understood by developers who are no longer
> around.  We're working on it.

I had some tuits available today, and was able to update
perl.apache.org to the most up to date documentation and links to the
new apache.org based source repository.

The updated source links are now available at
http://perl.apache.org/download/source.html

There may be some nits with the search, please post to the list if you
find any. However, the site generation process (which took 10 minutes
on my 3.4ghz quad core i7) was successful, so I think perl.apache.org
should be back to full operating capacity now.