Hi Steve

Thanks very much for the update.

It would be good to have the todo list toward full support of Apache 2.4.

As for slow Apache 2.4 uptake, I guess there is not much incentive for
many people to upgrade, as the 2.2 works so well; and I reckon there
was a similar situation with 1.3 -> 2.0 in the past. There are many good
features in 2.4, but the API change may be too much for easy migration.

The reason for us is that mp is not ready. In fact, I had to put in
a workaround for parts of us that did upgrade to 2.4 and found things
broken.

Some distros, such as Debian, included the incompleted mp with Apache
2.4 anyway, but I don't think it works.

Regards,

Jie