On Tue, 7 Oct 2014 08:23:58 -0500
"Patton, Billy" <billy.pat...@h3net.com> wrote:

> So from the very first file I create I want to be able to test each step as I
> proceed.

Hi Billy,

I find that building a test application for a Web app is not easy.

You have to code sample requests, and process the result to see if it matches
what you expect; then all code changes made in the application must be
accounted for in the test suite. It gets complicated fast.

If your application is indeed simple, you might be better off with a checklist
of features to validate manually. After a while, you can look into automating
it.

--
                                        Regards, Vincent Veyron

https://libremen.com/
Legal case, contract and insurance claim management software