Hello,

I’m using mod_perl-2.0.8-10 and I’ve been googling for days for this info w/o
any luck.

I need to access the value for the Require directive in the apache configs. I
need to access that info in my authorization handler (PerlAuthzHandler). It
used to be that $r->requires provided that information, but it’s gone now
according to the changelog. It has been replaced with register_auth_provider
and according to this:

perl -MModPerl::MethodLookup -e print_method register_auth_provider
To use method 'register_auth_provider' add:
        use Apache2::RequestUtil ();

… it should be in Apache2::RequestUtil. But I can’t find anything about that
method in the description of Apache2::RequestUtil. Further, I get “undefined
method” when I try to even mention it in my handler.

I must be missing something really simple? Can somebody point me to a full
example of using that method?

Thanks!

Sergei