We went through a bit of an tricky patch when Ubuntu prematurely switched
from Apache 2.2 to 2.4 (with major changes needed for mod_perl to work),
like 6-12months before it was ready.

But otherwise, I have not had any major issues with ubuntu and
apache/mod_perl.

*Lathan Bidwell*Web Programmer
Division of Integrated Marketing & Communication
Andrews University

269-471-6313
*office*www.andrews.edu

"Seek Knowledge.  Affirm Faith.  Change the World."