That release was canceled due to lack of votes, but regardless there was very little effective difference between that and 2.13 - mostly around tests, docs and build scripts. 2.13 should run just fine on 2.4

  Issac

On 1/19/2017 6:30 AM, Jie Gao wrote:
There was a new release candidate over a month ago, and it is available at
https://home.apache.org/~issac/libapreq2-2.14.tar.gz .

Regards,

Jie

* JW <gav...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 20:06:41 +0000
From: JW <gav...@yahoo.com>
To: "modperl@perl.apache.org" <modperl@perl.apache.org>
Subject: Question about Apache 2.4 and libapreq2 (Apache2::Request)

Hi,

I currently use Apache 2.2, mod_perl and libapreq2 (for Apache2::Request and
Apache2::Cookie). I did a test installation of Apache 2.4 (yum), mod_perl
(source) and libapreq2-2.13 (source). and it seems to work fine.

The last update of libapreq2 was in 2010. I'm aware that not every library has
to be updated and frankly I'm pleased that it still works. However, before I
make a permanent switch to Apache 2.4, I was wondering if anyone doing a
similar upgrade experienced problems using libapreq2 and what alternative(s)
they chose.

Thank you.

John