> On 25 Jan 2019, at 20:00, Michael A. Capone <mcap...@cablewholesale.com>
> wrote:

> <snip>
>>>>
>>> Am I allowed to jump into the same thread, and ask about what the general
>>> status of
>>> mod_perl is, nowadays (if someone knows) ?
> <snip>
>>> (Mind you, for us MPM prefork and HTTP 1.1 are still perfectly ok, but the
>>> question is
>>> more about the longer-term future).
>>      I'm also curious about this as I anticipate HTTP/2 support becoming
>> a valuable and important feature in the future (the recent updates to
>> mod_perl2 have been good for us).
>>
>> Randolf Richardson - rand...@inter-corporate.com
>> Inter-Corporate Computer & Network Services, Inc.
>> Beautiful British Columbia, Canada
>> http://www.inter-corporate.com/
>>

> I have to add my voice to the growing chorus here.  As it stands, we are
> forced to choose between mod_perl and HTTP/2.  At the moment, our shop has
> chosen to keep mod_perl, but I share the above concerns, and I'd rather see
> mod_perl be ready if there is ever a major cultural shift / push to HTTP/2 in
> the broader market.

as a owner of a small but quite fast growing company that first used MPW worker
which was a little bit unstable and then went for prefork and this is working
very well for now ...but it would be fantastic to have a stable worker for
http/2, so if someone? can fix it we can probably sponsor part of work for I am
sure that changing technic cost a lot more …  /Sive