I will second what Sive is saying. My organization does not have in-house
experience writing C code(our internal skill sets are web application and
database development) but we are potentially interested in sponsoring some
development on mod_perl with the goal of adding support for mpm_worker and
or mpm_event because we are interested in taking advantage of mod_http2. In
addition to our sponsorship, we could also assist in testing changes and
provided segfaults and debugging/environmental information from out
development and testing environments. Is anyone who is able to do this kind
of development interested in having a conversation with Sive and myself
with respect to sponsoring some development?

--
John Dunlap
*CTO | Lariat *

*Direct:*